Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of managing complex large-scale automotive or industrial projects. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants and/or new products in an industrial & manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with internal departments that include building Facilities, General Assembly ,Body Weld, Power Train, and Logistics. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his/her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective field to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment and a good technical knowledge in all construction trades, the candidate will work with other project managers and report to the manager of construction.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish effective cross-functional working relationships.
- Responsible for managing capital projects of varying size and complexity that include the management of project budget, project schedule, engineering design, construction contractor management ,third party inspections and project close-out documentation for their respective buildings.
- Work directly with capital equipment suppliers to ensure compatibility with building facility infrastructure.
- Possess high level understanding in the areas of manufacturing design and equipment installations.
- Understands ,tracks and articulates issues/risks/action items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a timely basis; update the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Perform safety analysis with suppliers and work with Lucid safety team to ensure safe design and operation of equipment upon equipment commissioning.
- General understanding of building infrastructure systems that include building MEP distribution, building structural elements, fire protection/annunciation systems and IT/data systems is must.
- Manage construction project scope throughout the project duration and track major project milestones to ensure timely completion of construction projects in support of manufacturing tooling installations.
- Interacts with internal manufacturing and facilities managers, construction contractors, internal procurement personnel, authorities’ inspectors, contract architects and engineers.
- Create purchase requisitions for materials, supplies and contractor services using establishedpracticesandprocedures.Trackprojectcompletionstatusversusprogressivebillingandjustifydeviations.
- Conduct daily / weekly / monthly reports to review progress and issues for their respective buildings and share the information with other project managers.
- Attend daily project managers meeting and discuss major concerns and review KPI’s
- Follow all government guidelines for projects and adhere to all applicable OSHA and environmental guidelines.
- Proven working experience in Overseeing industrial construction projects from conception to completion.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering construction management processes means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Reviewing the project in-depth project technical & engineering deliverables to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to understand complex tasks or requirements and driven execution of plans.
- Highly collaborative and hands on; excellent at working with people in a matrixed environment in multiple time zones.
- Ability to establish/improve timelines schedules to achieve an accelerated milestone.
- 15+ Years of experience in a leading managerial position for mega industrial construction “factories & plants
- Background in Automotive or complex high volume manufactured products is plus.”
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.