Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of managing complex large-scale automotive or industrial projects in projects control position. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants and/or new products in an industrial & manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with internal departments that include building Facilities, General Assembly, Body Weld, Power Train and Logistics. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his/her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective field to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Create, Review, Update & Monitor the baseline schedule and its revisions for construction.
- Review & Monitor Contractors weekly and monthly schedule updates and request/review recovery plans when needed. Report any deviation from schedule and request clarifications. Request immediate action plans for implementation when required.
- Create, build & develop the integrated master schedule for both construction & process installation.
- Review Contractors daily/weekly reports and recorded available resources to ensure compliance with scheduled resources and instruct the Contractor to increase them (or part thereof) to cover specific delays or to attend to recovery plans requirements.
- Review Contractors Procurement progress and highlight deviations from scheduled fabrication and delivery dates, to avoid delays.
- Analyze delays, identify root-causes and propose solutions & recovery plans.
- Respond to Extension of Time claims submitted by the Contractor.
- Verify the claimed quantities and percentage completion in monthly payments (aided by Quantity Surveyor)
- Verify the claimed quantities and durations in the change orders (aided by Quantity Surveyor)
- Review and verify durations/time input in the assessment of subcontract packages.
- Prepare Cost Control Report (cost coding, trends, budget allocations, etc.)
- Manage the Quantity Surveyors and overlook their deliverables.
- Raise alerts whenever a bypass of the budget is foreseen and propose solutions.
- Raise alerts whenever delays are foreseen and propose solutions.
- Provide feedback to weekly and monthly reports.
- Proven working experience in Controlling industrial construction projects from conception to completion.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge P6 & other related software’s
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Highly collaborative and hands on; excellent at working with people in a matrixed environment in multiple time zones.
- Ability to establish/improve timelines schedules to achieve an accelerated milestone.
- 15+ Years of experience in a leading managerial position for mega industrial construction “factories & plants
- Background in Automotive or complex high volume manufactured products is plus”
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.