Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Seeking a Contracts & Risk Manager to lead the contracts administration and Risk Management for a large-scale Construction project.
Previous experience in working within the Construction Industry is Mandatory.
The Contracts & Risk Manager will work closely with all members of the project team including Construction Management, Design Engineering, Logistics, Manufacturing Project Management and will support in contracts administration and risk management during the project life cycle.
- Contract Administration & Management which includes Ownership of all contract documents and Risk Register.
- Identification of all items/terms requiring specialist attention and team discussion.
- Ensure that all contractual and legal clauses of the contracts is well maintained.
- Study and respond to all contractual communications.
- Development and maintain a contractual logs and risk register.
- Manage program/project risk following Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis (CSRA) and ISO 31000 guidelines.
- Define risk management framework (policy, strategy, plan), establish risk management process, and organize risk management resources with leadership support.
- Conduct Risk Assessment Workshops and Training with the project teams and program departments, identify and define risks, evaluate potential impact, and develop effective risk mitigation measures to diminish potential budget and schedule impacts to projects or the program.
- Manage the assessment, evaluation, prioritization, and update of risks for all Programs or Projects classified as A (high risk) or B (medium risk). Monitor and measure the associated mitigation actions to prevent risk occurrence.
- Lead and participate in regular risk reviews to identify, capture, and sanction risks, able to apply Monte Carlo analysis to inform and recommend appropriate mitigation actions and ensure progress to recovery plans.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports for risk data, and conduct multiple Risk Assessment Briefings for senior executives and program management.
- BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- 15+ years of experience at least 5+ as a Risk Manager or similar role
- Experience or vast understanding of Project Controls (estimate/cost and schedule).
- Excellent knowledge of risk methodology and tools, knowledge of key functional disciplines including Engineering, Operations and Procurement.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.