Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
We are seeking an Amazon International Operations Specialist (AIOS) to join our team full-time. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day marketplace operations of each International Seller account and expansion into new Global Amazon Marketplaces. The AIOS will be responsible for working cross functionally with other teams/departments to coordinate product launches, promotional calendars, and forecasting. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, detail-focused individual who can implement data-driven strategies to meet company targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The AIOS will be the operations lead responsible for gathering necessary legal, tax, banking, and trademark registration documentations required for each new international marketplace
- Case log management, performance health notifications, and policy compliance issue assistance
- Search suppression, inactive listing, and stranded inventory resolution
- Create/optimize product listings and variations
- Apply A/B testing strategies and provide analysis of results prior to implementation
- Content optimizations including title, bullet points, product descriptions, and backend keywords
- Research keyword trends and extract data to integrate into SEO
- Update Brand Store pages to align with new product launches, deals, and discontinuations
- Market basket analysis to ideate Bundle opportunities and then implement
- Create and schedule weekly Amazon Posts
- Feedback and Review acquisition
- A+ Content and Brand Story creation/updates
- Schedule weekly Lightening Deals and coupons, ensuring all relevant promotion details are available and aligned with cross-functional teams
- Provide recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data, and reporting on industry trends
- Provide analysis of amendments and new implementations to Supervisor on a weekly basis
- 1-3 years of Global Amazon Seller Central experience
- Knowledge of Seller Central and Brand Registry (International) platforms
- Proficient in the use of automation tools for feedback/review acquisition
- Project & Task Management Tools
- Communication and relationship building
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product…AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.