Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 30 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
The Human Resources Generalist provides effective human resource services to plant’s hourly workforce, including maintaining staffing levels at approved levels, separating employees as needed, changing inappropriate employee behavior, fostering positive relations and problem solving in union-free setting, and promoting positive image of plant to governmental agencies, prospective employment candidates, and the public.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Recruit and hire for internal & external candidate solicitations to fill vacant positions
- Interviewing employment candidates
- Hiring, & orientating selected candidates, including compilation of related paperwork
- Monitor departmental staffing, maintain balance between operational needs & budgeted headcount
- Employee communications, postings, functions & events
- Assist with benefits administration
- Administer payroll and performance reviews.
- Maintain staffing rosters for recruiting & labor budget management purposes
- Collect manual & electronic data about staffing transfers, vacancies, labor budget adjustments, & overall workforce status; manipulate HR software and Excel staffing databases/spreadsheets
- Seek continuous improvement in standard HR practices & procedures, overall employment practices/policies, & other related fields
- Bachelors degree in HR, or related field
- 5+ years manufacturing sector HR generalist experience
- Labor & employment law
- PC/HRIS applications
- General business acumen
- Area employer/professional contacts/network
- Employees are expected to work and attend in person meetings as necessary
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.