Looking for a Plant Manager with blown film manufacturing experience to lead our team of over 100 employees.
• Responsible for directing and managing operations for a blown film manufacturing facility.
• Coordinate plant activities through planning with department managers to ensure that manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Responsible for implementing cost-effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages, and salaries.
• Set up and/or approves production schedules in the various departments to ensure those goals are met and finished goods inventories and shipments are maintained at the proper levels.
• Control the flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate production levels.
• Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
• Provide leadership and training to staff to accomplish company goals and objectives.
Job Specific Skills:
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Experience and Education:
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
• Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment – prefer knowledge in the blown film plastics industry
• Previous work experience in a leadership role
• Plant management: 5 years (Required)
• Manufacturing management: 5 years (Preferred)
• Plastics blown film: 3 years (Preferred)