Manufacturing Engineer 4
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing engineering required.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience required.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma
- Microsoft 365 experience (excel, word, ppt, etc)
- Work instruction authoring experience
- Previous experience evaluating processes and technical solutions
- Safety FMEA Development Leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Presentation skills (presenting to senior leadership)
- Organization skills (highly organized)