A leading Ithaca, New York based Medical Device company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team! This company specializes in Cardiothoracic measurement solutions offering a wide range of innovative products and measurements using their knowledge accumulated by thousands of publications and validations.
As a member of their team you will report directly to the Director of Manufacturing Engineering. The ideal candidate Exercises technical leadership and analytical skills in the resolution of production issues including root cause analysis.Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability of explaining the underlying concepts and principles.
- Proficient in CAD Modeling and knowledgeable in drawing standards/GD&T
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling required, SolidWorks preferred
- Requires understanding of validation concepts and document control.
- Familiarity with a variety of the mechanical engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
Education and Experience
- BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Biomedical Engineering required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience. Preferred is prior experience in medical device industry and familiarity with FDA CGMP regulations and validation practices.
- Full Family health insurance covered on day one of employment
- Relocation Reimbursement if necessary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus compensation on top of base salary
This role will be in-office Monday-Friday in their Ithaca office. 40-hour work week with flexible working hours.Posted By: