Joining CS is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech aerospace or naval systems for the most prestigious aerospace system manufacturers in the USA. CS also makes available a structure where a motivated employee will develop/diversify his/her skills and will be fully involved in the growth of the company.Job Description
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer your main activities and objectives will be:
- Train production teams in the use of new digital solutions.
- Support the use of these digital solutions: verify/encourage the use by the teams; analyze and solve problems.
- Understand field/business needs to prioritize future developments.
You will have the opportunity to work at a manufacturing site of a major aerospace OEM in Mobile, AL.Tehcnical skills:
- Trainer, coach, support for extended production teams: Compagnion, OL, TL, Quality
- Knowledge/Ease of understanding of the digital tools used in production: ie: MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Knowledge of the functioning and roles of Final Assembly Line teams/actors
- Knowledge of software: SAP, Captur, 2Dimet,
- Ease of communication and ability to support and train production teams.
- Understanding of digital tools: application, software, tablet, smartphone.
- Synthesis and presentation: ability to synthesize, build presentations/report/synthesis
- Ability to argue and convince.
- Teamwork: reliability, adaptability, commitment, information sharing.
- 2 years of experience in Final Assembly Line
- 2 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering
CS Group US values diversity in the workplace and encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
- All members included in annual cash bonus opportunity
- 2% annual retirement benefit opportunity
- Training/Professional Development opportunities for all members
- 6 paid holidays
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- Vacation / Sick Time / Bereavement leave
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health benefits
- Spouse / Child Optional Life
- Whole Life Insurance / Critical Illness Insurance / Legal Assistance / Military Leave
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.