Job Title: Stripping Labor
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Hours: Third Shift
Assists in the production of precast panels products and forms by performing a variety of duties.
- Pull strands and assist with the tensioning process.
- Remove all rails, bulkheads, and kickers prior to stripping the panel.
- Ensure all nails are removed from mold material.
- Must be able to use a wide variety of tools, including but not limited to: burke bar, pressing wrenches, hammers, and impact screw guns.
- Maintains good housekeeping and follows Gate Precast safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Performs additional duties as requested or required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent. On-the-job training offered. Precast/construction experience is preferred, but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, twist, and walk, must be able to use various hand tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance on elevated surfaces; and stoop, kneel, squat, crouch or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Constant and continual medium to heavy manual, physical labor is required for this position.
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as steel-toe laced-up ankle work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection. This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medicare, Retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-demand pay
- Educational Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gateprecast.com