Looking for a Plant Manager to lead our team of over 100 employees.
· Responsible for directing and managing operations for a blown film manufacturing facility.
· Coordinate plant activities through planning with department managers to ensure that manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
·Responsible for implementing cost-effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages, and salaries.
·Set up and/or approves production schedules in the various departments to ensure those goals are met and finished goods inventories and shipments are maintained at the proper levels.
·Control the flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate production levels.
·Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
·Provide leadership and training to staff to accomplish company goals and objectives.
Job Specific Skills:
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Experience and Education:
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment – prefer knowledge in the blown film plastics industry
- Previous work experience in a leadership role
· Plant management: 5 years (Required)
· Manufacturing management: 5 years (Preferred)
· Plastics blown film: 3 years (Preferred)