The Industrial Components Division of the Industrial Powertrain Segment (IPS) is seeking a Senior Plant Manager
to drive plant performance in Morehead, KY. This leadership position will drive overall operational performance, EHS and P&L ownership for the plant, including hands-on leadership of the Regal Rexnord Business System, which enables continuous improvement throughout the value stream. The right candidate will drive a culture of Continuous Improvement while achieving year over year performance improvement. The person in this role will actively lead Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost performance to exceed our stakeholders' expectations and enable profitable growth in the business and play a key role in creating a vision as well as achieving short- and long-term strategic planning objectives.Key Responsibilities:
Drive Business Performance - SQDCG
- Full plant responsibility, leading all aspects of the manufacturing operations, facilities, planning, tactical purchasing, materials management, and associates.
- Lead a cross-functional organization and operational value streams by setting objectives, developing plans, executing daily management activities and implementing corrective action (as required) to ensure customer success.
- Develop and grow the plant operations leadership team for optimal performance.
- Establish organizational vision in both quantitative and qualitative measures with the ability to progress toward established vision.
- Foster a learning organization that is invested in recognizing and understanding performance gaps, instilling organizational energy to perpetually tackle the tough problems, embrace change for the better and progress as both an organization and a business.
- Effectively align the organization towards both the long- and short-term business objectives. Strong focus on change management and growth opportunities.
- Effectively develop, communicate, and align the organization around the business' Key Performance Indicators to ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Champion all EH&S efforts. Ensure that associate and product safety are the top priority. Drive a culture of Safety and Sustainability and actively provide leadership relative to EH&S accountability with site leadership team.
- With the site leadership team, lead the business management cadence (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) that drives Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Growth performance throughout the organization.
- Responsible for both operational and financial performance of the business focused on Revenue, Operating Income and Cash performance. Effectively manage budgets and spending to achieve both long- and short-term business objectives.
- Partner with other Site Leaders, Division, Segment and Central Functions to ensure both Regal Rexnord and Customer Success.
- Work with business leader to establish annual operating budgets, including capital investment.
- Drive speed by removing waste and compressing lead times.
- Reduce year-over-year cost, typically by a minimum of 3% net of inflation.
- Improve inventory turns through use of lean principles to continually improve working capital performance.
- Clearly and frequently communicate performance to key stake holders in the organization.
- Establish Continuous Improvement vision and drive reviews with high cadence to deliver.
- Be accessible, actively work with teams and support their journey during kaizen and GEMBA.
- Build a strong team that is performance-based with high say-do.
- Recruit, retain, motivate, and develop top talent.
- Provide frequent feedback to associates and recognize achievement.
- Maintain frequent communication with associates through All-Employee Meetings.
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years working in manufacturing.
- 5+ year experience leading large manufacturing teams with tangible results.
- Strong knowledge and practitioner of Lean, experience leading change.
- Strong communication skills, exhibits energy and strong ownership, and shows sense of urgency.
- Skilled with the entire Microsoft suite of offerings including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, etc.
- Proven successful applications of multiple CI tools: 80/20, Value Stream Mapping, 6S, Lean Conversion, Standard Work, Visual Daily Management, Kanban/Replenishment systems, FMEA, Advanced Problem Solving
- Critical thinking skills to properly identify problem area & potential solutions
- Analytical skills to properly interpret data
- Strong bias toward data-driven decision-making
- Solid Financial and Operational management experience to support demand/supply pipeline
- Embrace and lead with Regal Rexnord Values
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Visionary Leadership
- Ability to diagnose and close organizational culture gaps
- Engaged and dynamic leadership
- Strategic and tactical skills
- Go to GEMBA BIAS
- Strong cross-functional facilitation and teambuilding skills
About Regal Rexnord
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Spending accounts (HSA, Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contributions
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Tuition Assistance
Regal Rexnord Corporation (“Regal Rexnord”)
is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power transmission products and sub-systems, serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. Regal Rexnord is a $7.2B company with 36,000 associates globally.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. The company’s products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing, to name a few of the applications where our products are used.
Regal Rexnord’s business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. This means creating innovative solutions while focusing on both customer needs and the company’s commitment to sustainability. The company’s industrial powertrain and automation solutions offerings are an important part of the company's growth strategy. The company’s strategy includes leveraging 80/20 to prioritize all activities, including product excellence, operational excellence and commercial excellence (i) driving organic sales growth through the introduction of innovative new products, with a particular focus on improving energy efficiency, (ii) establishing and maintaining new customers, as well as developing new opportunities with existing customers, (iii) participating in higher growth end markets and geographies, and (iv) identifying and consummating strategic, value creating acquisitions.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal Rexnord is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to building a team that represents diverse and inclusive backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.Notification to Agencies
: Please note that Regal Rexnord Corporation and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Regal Rexnord") do not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement or similar contract and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Regal Rexnord will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.