Human Resources Director- Onsite
Are you a human resources professional looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact alongside a fantastic team of motivated, supportive senior leaders within a fast-growing company. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading. Apply now!Please note: This position is fully onsite in Dallas, TX.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Manage day-to-day HR tasks and operations
- Handle recruiting processes such as maintaining job postings for communities, conducting pre-employment screenings, and ensuring a smooth onboarding procedure
- Assist with updating policy handbook and ensuring most current best practices are followed
- Responsible for renewals and administration of employee benefits as well as ensuring new employees are enrolled
- Handle employee relations such as coaching employees through difficult situations and work with outside counsel on complex employee relations
Why work here:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, open to other fields as well
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Experience with Real Estate preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior leadership, incoming employees and internal team members
What To Do Now
- Supportive and Engaged leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to an exciting, devoted and kind leadership team with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- High-growth mode work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and assist with their expansion.
- Top-rated benefits package: including great health premiums, flexible PTO, and stock options.
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $150,000 per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.