Hillman is an industry leader in builder solutions, committed to building stronger partnerships with the customers we serve. We engineer and deliver 112,000 products to the nation's top home improvement retailers equipping pros and project tacklers nationwide. At Hillman our spirit runs deep. Every person across every function is empowered to influence the company—bringing forth new ideas and finding better ways to do old things that’s why we are seeking individuals who want to join a great team.
The standard schedule will be Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:00pm
Warehouse Cherry Picker Operator Benefits:
- Referral Bonuses
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Dayforce Wallet (Ability to get paid weekly or daily for hours worked
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Employee Assistance
- Hillman Team Discounts to the Zoo, Concerts, Baseball & Football games and so much more!
- Growth Opportunities
Warehouse Cherry Picker Operator Responsibilities:
- Operates a variety of powered, industrial equipment (Order Pickers, Reach Trucks and Scanning Equipment technology to locate and pick orders in the Distribution Center)
- Ability to use a hand scanner
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Picks-up incoming materials from the Receiving Dock
- Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor
- Unloads and puts away stock in the Bulk storage area
- Provides replenishment materials to workstations in a timely manner
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Pulls and stocks correct products to appropriate boxes and pick locations
- Transfers finished products to designated areas
- Stacks empty skids and pallets
- Operates a manual and/or motorized pallet jack
Warehouse Cherry Picker Operator Requirements:
- Material Handling experience is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with part numbering systems is plus
- Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions; able to work accurately with numbers
- Able to operate a pallet jack, forklift, order picker and Drexel.
- Comfortable with heights and repeatedly lifting to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product is A MUST.
- Must be at least 18 years old
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.