Alltrista Plastics LLC, is a subsidiary of Jadex Inc., and is a leading manufacturer in high-volume, precision injection molded parts.The company designs and manufactures with proprietary engineering processes and extensive manufacturing capabilities, from five (5) locations worldwide. From the first spark of an idea, through the design of the mold to the actual manufactured product, Alltrista Plastics focuses all efforts on delivering innovative plastic solutions.The company’s core markets include Consumer Products, Medical/Healthcare, Personal Care, Health & Beauty, Caps & Closures, and Packaging.
Operations Coordinator, Human Resources - Springfield, MO
- Reconcile hourly associate payroll timesheets within the timekeeping system, including accurate recording of absences, vacation, holiday hours, etc.
- Review and audit bi-weekly hourly payroll reports to ensure accuracy and submit to corporate for processing.
- In conjunction with HR Generalist, assist with recruiting activities, to include timely routing of position requisitions,aswellasjobpostingswithin HRISandanyotherapprovedjobboards.
- Data entry into HRIS system, including by not limited to entry of new hires, terminations, employee data changes, and time away from work.
- Prepareand organizeactivitiesfornewemployeeorientation,as wellasassistwithon-boardingand training activities as directed.
- Maintain employee personnel filing system, including filing documents, removing/moving terminated files, and auditing, as necessary.
- Assist with coordination of employee relations events.
- Support and/or redirect employees with general questions, including but not limited to resetting passwords, payroll, benefit, and policy questions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resources department.
- Support Plant through MRO purchasing activities, including requisition creation, purchase order creation, and placement of order with suppliers.
- Responsible for invoicing activities, including creation, and mailing of invoices to Customers, auditing invoicing for correct pricing, and invoice issue reconciliation efforts.
- Support plant controller with maintenance of project files, various projects and reports as business activities dictate.
- Complete ongoing reconciliation of Petty Cash.
- Maintain the Open Purchase Order and Received Not Invoiced reports, contacting vendors for information as needed.
- Assistcustomers/vendorswith generalquestions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance/Accounting department.
Jadex Inc and its Businesses do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.