The Boring Company was founded to solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic by creating an underground network of tunnels. Today, we are creating the technology to increase tunneling speed and decrease costs by a factor of 10 or more with the ultimate goal of making Hyperloop adoption viable and enabling rapid transit across densely populated regions.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to oversee site readiness such as: architects, operations team, production team, engineering team and others.
- Analyze and plan to recommend improvements to site processes and creation
- Serve as the on-site single point of contact for site coordination
- Plan, execute, and report on multiple contractor, facilities, and production projects in parallel to site and operations leadership
- Perform other functional/technical duties to support the site functions and tasks
- Coordinate, support, and work with the Director of Business Operations on all task order matters relating to daily operation of site
- Assist and lead on Las Vegas-based special projects as needed
- 2+ years in project management, planning, or related subject
- Experience creating, tracking, and reconciling project budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective time management and multitasking skills, addresses all tasks with a sense of urgency
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products such as Word and Excel
- Ability to execute tasks independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to identify problems and quickly implement solutions
- Position may require extended work hours and weekend work
- Personal vehicle (may need to utilize for business tasks)
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and scrappy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.
We offer employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a competitive amount of equity for all permanent employees.
The Boring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with The Boring Company is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.