The Boring Company was founded to solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic by creating an underground network of tunnels. Today, we are creating the technology to increase tunneling speed and decrease costs by a factor of 10 or more with the ultimate goal of making Hyperloop adoption viable and enabling rapid transit across densely populated regions.
We are looking for a motivated cleaning professional to join our team in Las Vegas! This is the chance to get in at the ground floor at the company that is revolutionizing transportation. Our Facilities Custodian is responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of our Las Vegas locations.
- Clean and supply designated heavy construction areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Clean and maintain Vegas Loop tunnels and stations
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid US Driver's License
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Acute attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and with little direction.
- Ability to quickly and reasonably prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency.
- Position may require extended hours and weekend work.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
- Able to push, pull, bend, stoop, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to travel between multiple locations to complete tasks (all locations are located in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area).
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and scrappy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.
We offer employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a competitive amount of equity for all permanent employees.
The Boring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with The Boring Company is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.