Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 25 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
We are hiring a 2nd shift Maintenance technician to join our team! This position provides machine and general maintenance for the facility. This includes completing work orders, ensuring safety compliance and reduce unplanned failures on production and facility equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of machinery, equipment, etc.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and repair PLC problems.
- Perform Lockout/Tag out procedures for equipment.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, including safety regulations.
- Work with outside contractors, as needed, for troubleshooting procedures.
- Bring production back on line quickly through rapid analysis and repair.
- Aids in troubleshooting problems with machinery and equipment.
- Read hydraulic and pneumatic schematics, mechanical/electrical diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Align, fit and assemble component parts using hand tools and power tools.
- Assist with installation and operation of new equipment to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor.
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job.
- Work with production to correct quality problems as well as continuous improvement projects
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Diagnose and repair various equipment such as production melting, die casters, trim presses, x-rays, heat-treat ovens, conveyance systems, CNC machines, rotary dials, transfer lines, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Fabrication of equipment including drill presses, metal breaks, plasma/acetylene torch, arc welders (vert./horz.), and mig welders.
- Rebuild gearboxes, spindles, and drill units.
- Read and interpret test equipment such as micrometers.
- Calipers, as well as perform ball bar tests.
- Resolve quality issues in a timely, safe manner.
- Work with engineers, contractors, vendors and staff as needed in order to complete assignments.
- Provide input as requested regarding the design, installation and maintenance of new equipment.
- Manages installation of new Machines also relocation of old machines.
- Operate and maintain a variety of hand and power tools used in the performance of assigned duties.
- Fabricate parts and equipment as needed such as mounts, brackets and shields; operate welding and cutting equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in manufacturing maintenance preferred but not required
- Must be able to provide own tools
- 5+ years of experience repairing and maintaining industrial machinery preferred but not required
- Employees are expected to work onsite to attend in person meetings and collaborate as necessary
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.