Global Human Resources and Compliance Director
This position is responsible for managing and maintaining global tactical and strategic plans and processes for driving Company's human resources department that positively impact business results of the organization.
- Lead global human resource practices that enable a high-performance culture that emphasizes teamwork, honesty, openness, quality, productivity, results and development of a superior workforce.
- Reports to President and functions as a key Business Partner with senior management Leadership Team to develop, advise and implement necessary Human Resources initiatives, policies, and programs aligned with business goals and direction.
- Leads Talent Development/Management and Recruitment efforts and strategies focusing on attracting and retaining highly qualified skills to meet the needs of individual functions and overall business.
- Leads the Compensation/Benefits/Payroll functions to ensure cost effectiveness, fairness all the while ensuring global market benchmarking to ensure a high-performance workforce.
- Work with HR and relevant staff of global locations to include staff based in US, EU, Spain and Mexico in a collaborative manner to solve organizational issues and needs.
- Provide HR subject matter expertise and leadership in the design, planning, operation and implementation of the global human resources policies, practices, and procedures.
- As a key Business Partner, recommend and promote ideas, programs, and processes that have a positive return on investment and deliver value to internal and external customers.
- Lead and manage HR and Leadership Team delivering regular and sound performance feedback, coaching, mentoring and counseling.
- Proactively manage relationships with applicable vendors and consultants including legal firms, benefit carriers, recruiting firms, and other service related vendors.
- Be a participant with the SAC (Regional North America US function) HR Team and advise SSC of developments and needs accordingly.
- Evaluate human resource-related issues and facilitate resolutions consistent with corporate philosophies and practices across the wider organization to include Japan HQ.
- Have a background and interest in understanding and managing a Compliance/product Steward function as it relates to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, a Master’s in Human Resources, MBA or other similar/relevant advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience including manufacturing plant exposure, labor relations/Union management and global expertise.
- Direct compensation, benefits and payroll experience in UKG or similar platform preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and establish credibility with all levels of the organization.
- A big picture thinker who understands vision and strategy who can “roll sleeves up” and execute in a “hands-on” manner where needed.
- Individual of unquestionable personal and business integrity.
- SHRM/GPHR or similar professional certification in HR preferred.
Headhunting and High Volume Recruitment